WideTEK® 12-650 A3+ Sized Flatbed Scanner!
The WideTEK 12-650 is available for applications where A3+ is large enough but fast scanning speed and high optical resolution is required. The scanner needs less than three seconds to scan the largest format of 12.5 x 18.5 inches in normal mode at 300dpi and only 12 seconds in 3D mode at 600dpi, twice as fast as the closest competition. It comes with a built-in 64bit Linux PC running on an Intel i3 quad core processor and 8GB of memory.
WideTEK® 12 delivers high resolution color, black and white or grayscale images in jpeg, tiff, pdf and most other standard image output formats. It combines production ready design and uniquely compact dimensions in a new class of professional but affordable scanners.
The new scratch resistant, non-reflective glass plate has been expanded to reach the edges of the scanner, making it 100% protective of the documents laid on it. No more bent or folded edges on your source documents.
Big Features with a Tiny Footprint
The WideTEK12-650 is only 17.4 inches (44cm) wide, slightly more than its scanning area. Although it has a tiny footprint, it still scans 19% more surface area than DIN/ISO A3 but is small enough to fit on any desktop.
WideTEK® 12 and WideTEK 25 are the only wide format flatbed scanners which also capture 3D surfaces in a quality suitable for inspection and quality control but compact enough for your desktop. The 3D scanning mode opens many new opportunities in the web presentation, printing and industrial inspection markets by capturing the texture of surfaces so perfectly that the scan on a screen looks like the real object.
The WideTEK 12-650 utilizes two LED lamps, twice as many as the competition. With the diffusors, these lamps produce an extremely homogeneous illumination which eliminates all unwanted shadows caused by folds, wrinkles and other distortions of the scanned object.
Using the latest camera technology this scanner exceeds all criteria set forth in the FADGI *** and Metamorfoze light guidelines.
The scanner can be operated with the lid down if wrinkled or thin documents are scanned but it also works with the lid open. Automatic crop & deskew works perfectly in both directions, eliminating the cumbersome need of other scanners to align documents to any edges or markers.
Working with the WideTEK 12 is simple - either with a standard web browser, the built in touchscreen or a mobile device like an iPad or Android tablet, using our application for mobile devices Scan2Pad®.
WideTEK® 12 Functions & Features
Functions, features and options available on the WideTEK® 12-650 color flatbed scanner.
WideTEK® 12 Functions
- 12.5 x 18.5 inch or ISO/DIN A3+ scan of full document bed in less than 3 seconds
- Exceeds FADGI *** and Metamorfoze light guidelines
- Borderless glass plate prevents bent edges on source documents. Scratch resistant & non-reflective.
- 48 bit color depth
- Captures 3D surfaces, textures of various materials, Braille print
- 1200 x 1200 dpi scanner resolution
- Small footprint but scans 19% more surface area than A3
- 17.4 inch width, only slightly more than scanning area
- Automatic crop & deskew
- On the fly rotation while scanning facilitates postprocessing
- Real time display of scanned images, modify images without rescanning
- Scan2USB -- Walk up Scanning to any USB device
- Scan2Print -- Copy to networked printers or hot folders
- Scan2Network -- Output to network resources, SMB, FTP
- Output formats: PDF, PDF/A, JPEG, TIFF, PNM, multipage PDF and TIFF, DICOM and many more
- Scan2Pad® -- Operation via tablet, smartphone or other mobile device
- Wide color gamut: supports sRGB, Adobe RGB and native RGB
WideTEK® 12 Features
Integrated 64bit Linux, Intel i3 quad core processor, 8 GB memory
Dual LED illumination with integrated optical diffusor for optimal results, no warm up, IR-/UV-free
Large color WVGA touchscreen for simplified operation
User interface configurable in your language
OS independent, runs with Windows 7, 8, 10, Linux, Mac
ScanWizard uses any browser: IE, Safari, Chrome, Firefox
Integrated walk up scanning software
Easy installation via Scan2Net® Technology
Remote maintenance and troubleshooting
Firmware updates via web interface
Dust-free camera technology
WideTEK® 12 Options
Batch Scan Wizard -- Software option for batch scanning
Attach an external monitor for instant previews
Scan2OCR -- Background OCR option for Scan2Net scanners (Only in connection with ScanWizard)
Full Coverage Warranty -- Up to 5 years subscription for extended warranty package and free spare parts