Site Central Manager Suite offers an efficient scanner management environment over network
Features 01 Management an monitoring funktion
Ease of maintenance through centralized management and monitoring of multiple scanners.
- Centralized management – Administrators will be able to centrally manage multiple scanners over the network.
- Real-time management – Administrators are able to check in real time whether or not there are errors or warnings listed, as well as the operating status of the scanner.
- Management easily – It makes it easier to manage by setting information such as the name or group in each scanner.
Feature 02 Notice functions such as errors
Management will be notified by e-mail in the event of a scanner error or a parts replacement is necessary..
- Notice of e-mail – Notify for consumable replacements and scanner errors, and provide quick recovery.
- Quick correspondence – It prevents operational stalls through troubleshooting in order to make maintenance response as rapid and meticulous as possible.
Feature 03 Collective update / Setting changing
It reduces time an effort by collectively updating software and changing device settings..
- Collective setting – You can also export the software configuration information, such as reading conditions, to reflect collectively on another PC.
- Version update – One can effectively upgrade the software without having to go to the installation site.
System Configuration and Operating Enviroment
- Site Central Manager Server – Site Central Manager Server is software that has a server function to manage scanners. This software is installed on a computer that centrally manages scanners.
- Site Central Manager Console (web Browser) – Site Central Manager Console is software that can be operated with a web browser by logging in to the SCM Server. This software is installed on a computer used by an administrator.
Site Central Manager Agent – Site Central Manager Agent is software that enables the management of scanners. This software is installed on computers that are connected to scanners.
When you use Site Central Manager Console to register a LAN-connected scanner to Site Central Manager Server, Site Central Manager Agent does not need to be installed.
- Site Central Manager Module Creator – Site Central Manager Module Creator is software that creates modules for updating firmware and driver software. This software is installed on a computer used by an administrator.